Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The ABC's Of Thanks: W, X, Y, Z

'W'
  • Word of God
  • Wednesdays-- sometimes a half or whole day off!
  • Work
  • Windows that open--our last house's windows did not.
  • Warm house when it's cold.
  • Wiggly kidlets.
  • Water
  • Waffles-- Andy's mom makes the yummiest fluffy waffles!
  • Wonderful family-- Both biological and church families!

'X'
  • X-rays-- When we need them.
  • X-acto knife for crafting.
'Y' 
  • My mom whose name begins with 'Y'.
  • Yogurt.
  • Yams or sweet potatoes.
  • Yarn--although my knitting and crocheting skills leave much to be desired.
  • You! --So grateful that you continue to choose to come back and read my writings!
'Z'
  • Zippers.
  • Zoos--fun to visit.
  • Zucchini
  • Zephers
  • Zinnias
  • Zinc--boosts the immune system.
  • Zero mice in my home.
  • And just for fun--Zero elephants in my pocket!
  • Zest for life. 
  • Zeal for God.
  • Zzzzzzzz-- a good night's sleep!
Whew!!! I made it all the way through the alphabet. So much to be thankful for!

I'd love to hear your W, X, Y and Z's if you care to share!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were up early this morning!

I've enjoyed your Thankful Alphabet series so much, Mary Ann. I haven't commented much on it b/c you always seemed to have mentioned the things that I'm thankful for, too!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks Mary Bailey!

Post scheduling is a beautiful thing! (One day out of the week that I actually sleep in a little!)

~katie~ said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your ABC's of thanks, Mary Ann ~ you have one creative mind to think of all those things! :) I was saying "Amen" to so many of them, and it was fun to learn a little more about things you like in reading your lists! =) We are scheduled to head home on Sunday ~ we still are in chilly WI! :)

Will be in touch!

Thankful for you,
Katie