I took a few minutes to sit down and write out this week's menu so I thought I'd share with you! We've been shopping twice a month so all grocery items are already in the house. I just had to assign days to meals I'd already planned and add sides and such.
- Crockpot Meatloaf, rice, fresh green beans, sauteed zucchini and yellow squash
- Pasta Salad with grilled chicken, deviled eggs, fruit
- Mexican Chicken Skillet, rice, cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips
- Beef & Veggie Skillet, zoodles (zucchini noodles), roasted sweet potatoes
- Crustless Pizza Pie, fresh veggies with dip
- Hot dogs, baked beans, pickles, fresh veggies, chips
- Hot dogs
- Peanut butter sandwiches
- Snack plate--salami, cheese, pickles, fruit, etc.
- Leftovers x3
- Egg casserole, melon (to share with our church fellowship)
- Leftover egg casserole, toast, melon
- Smoothie, zucchini bread (w/ chocolate chips!), hard boiled eggs
- Scrambled eggs with veggies
- Cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit
- Bacon, eggs, toast
- Coconut flour waffles with blueberry syrup
Have a wonderful week, my friends!