I hope you'll share your frugal ways in the comments!
This week's frugal wins, blessings and resourcefulness...
- Packed all of my husband's lunches this week.
- Our neighbor tilled our garden plot for us. Now to get some things planted!
- Made a batch of homemade yogurt in the Instant Pot.
- Stayed in budget when grocery shopping.
- Mostly stayed home!
- Stopped in at Goodwill (first time in MONTHS!) and found a few needed items for myself, plus cute shoes to put aside for Ilona to wear in a couple years.
I have a weak spot for Mary Jane shoes--so I pick them up for future use as I find them in good second-hand condition.
- Batch-cooked a bunch of ground beef and bacon to freeze.
- Froze some extra shredded cheese I had on hand. Also some chicken breasts I found on sale.
- We walked around the neighborhood and used our recumbent bike for exercise.
- Drank mostly water and ate at home.
- Used cloth diapers and wipes when we were at home.
- Hung some laundry up to dry instead of using the dryer.
- Put several dollars worth of change in our change jars.
- Attended our electric co-op's annual meeting day--by doing so we will receive a $15 bill credit next month. (It was a rainy day so we opted for the drive-thru option.)
I spruced these rusty pots (not cute rust) up with some spray paint I already had. So cheerful!
How did you save money this week?