Sunday, November 13, 2011

The ABC's Of Thanks: 'M'

I'm thankful for:
  • Myself! haha
  • m&m's
  • Milk
  • My blog friend, Monica!
  • Mom
  • Mother-in-law
  • Magenta--Love to wear purplish-pinkish colors.
  • Maps--So we know where we're going.
  • Marriage.
  • Mason jars!
  • Meals.
  • Mattress-nicer to sleep on than the hard floor!
  • Medicine--If we are sick.
  • Memory.
  • Melons of all kinds--Yummy!
  • Memorial Day--thankful for those who died for our freedom.
  • A Merry heart!
  • Milkshakes.
  • Moon.
What 'M' words are you thankful for today? 

2 comments:

~katie~ said...

for....Mary Ann, of course!! =)

Again, love your list.

I'll add...
Memorizing Scripture
Mending clothes and relationships
Miracles
Minnesota friends
Military (goes along with your Memorial Day)
Muffins

Monica Wilkinson said...

I'm behind on checking your blog - but oh, how sweet you are! I'm thankful for you too! And, I just watched a tiny part of your OCC video and loved your gentle spirit! You are beautiful!