Thursday, November 10, 2011

The ABC's Of Thanks: 'J'

Let's see. What am I thankful for today that begins with 'J'?
  • Joy of the Lord
  • July--my birthday month!
  • Jabbering of the littles--so sweet to hear.
  • January--a fresh start each year.
  • Jeans--comfy to wear!
  • Jehovah Jireh--my Provider.
  • Jehovah Rapha--my Healer.
  • Jesus--my Savior.
  • Justine--my friend.
  • Jump rope--I always loved jumping rope as a kid. My dad tells about the time when I was pretty young (and very shy!) and at the hardware store with him. Looking at spools and spools of rope, I whispered to him, "I'd really like a jump rope!" He bought two lengths for me that day--a regular  and one long enough for several friends to jump at once. He knotted and burned the ends so they wouldn't fray. Those were the best jump ropes--they lasted for years! In fact, my parents may still have them.
  • John Beck--Redskins quarterback; this was my husband's idea! LOL!!
  • Jelly beans.
  • Just being at home!
What are you thankful for that starts with 'J'?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I especially like that last one, Mary Ann! :)

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Jammies
jelly
just(over used filler word)
jam
Jesus
jeans (stretch)