Monday, November 28, 2011

The ABC's Of Thanks: 'R' and 'S'

So let's try to finish up our "ABC's Of Thanks" before the  end of November, shall we?

'R'
  • Riches in Christ Jesus.
  • Rhubarb.
  • My mother-in-law whose name begins with R!
  • Repurposing items.
  • Renting.
  • Rite Aid--I get lots of good deals there!
  • Reruns of classic television.
  • Redskins--We're thankful they actually won a game yesterday!:-)
  • Rice.
  • Reading books to kidlets.
  • Reading.
  • Red--one of my favorite colors!
  • Righteous--what I have been made because of Jesus!
'S'
  • Savior
  • Selling things.
  • My brother in law, Shawn.
  • Sleeping in or just sleeping in general!
  • Sales!
  • Soap.
  • Shampoo.
  • Sewing. 
  • Storage space.
  • Small house--it's cozy sometimes but a roof over our heads!
  • Snow days--few and far between.
  • Susie--my husband's great aunt.
  • Squash-yummy! 
  • Simplicity.
  • Simple things.
What are you thankful for?

No comments: