This can seem rather silly sometimes. I did write a post about scrapbook paper, after all!
Sometime this summer, I got some Hefty zipper bags for a wonderful price by combining a sale with coupons. I even told a friend about my awesome score, finishing the lively tale (complete with hand motions) with " And they were the zipper kind with the little slider on the top!" Apparently, this made me very happy.
Last week, I posted on Facebook how excited I was about the arrival of my gluten order. Yes. I am original.
I think I've created a pretty strong case for how much I like the little things!
Some simple things I'm thankful for today:
- The cool fall weather we're experiencing this week. The mornings are so nice and cool. Great for running!
- We had a nice wind yesterday. Actually, it was pretty strong at times and lots of branches came down around the neighborhood. I had laundry out on the clothesline and wind blowing through helped it to dry softer and more quickly.
- Yummy breakfast burritos this morning!
- A very successful show last Saturday. We sold a lot of product! Praise the Lord!
- We listed a few items on ebay this week. They are already doing very well. Another praise!
- A nice walk with Cherished Dog this morning.
- Cleaning out boxes and decluttering!
**Thanks to Laura of Heavenly Homemakers for hosting Gratituesday!