Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Deals At Bi-LoThis Week

I made a quick trip to Bi-Lo over the weekend and wanted to let my readers know of some terrific couponing deals going on right now. These deals are good through tomorrow, Tuesday, April 14.

My store doubles coupons up to $.99 face value so if you have any of the Breyer's $.75/1 coupons from the 4/05 inserts, you can get Breyer's ice cream for $.38 a box! I know some Bi-Lo's only double up to $.60 so check with your local store to see what their policy is.

Our compact flash card for the camera is broken so no picture this week, but here are the highlights of my Bi-Lo trip:

3-Breyer's ice cream on sale for $1.88; used doubled $.75/1 coupon= $.38 each. (There is a limit of two per visit. I got two and on another trip to another store, I picked up a third.)

6-Mento's gum on sale for $.99; used several $1/1 and doubled $.55/1 coupons to get these for FREE.

3-Olay 2-pack bar soaps on sale for 2/$4; used $2/1 coupon to get these for FREE.

2-20 ounce Vitamin Water on sale for $1.00; used $1/1 coupons to get these for FREE.

4-Mueller's pasta on sale for 2/$3; used doubled $.55/2 coupons to get these for $.95 each. ( This was a good price for lasagna noodles as my Aldi doesn't carry them!)

You can see a complete line-up of sales and coupon matches for this week's Bi-Lo sales here.

Hope some of my readers can also take advantage of these great deals!

No comments: