Monday, April 06, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


I didn't use a menu plan last week but instead just planned what we were eating from day to day. This works, but I would much rather have a written menu plan, even if I don't always follow it to the letter!

I did our usual "first of the month" big grocery shopping trip last weekend so the pantry, refrigerator and freezer are full!

Sunday
B-cottage cheese, pineapple, toast
L-Eat with our church family. I took coleslaw and homemade bread.
D-tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa

Monday
B-oatmeal, apple
L-smoked sausage links, leftover coleslaw, homemade bread
D-Eat at church meeting. I'm taking a big salad.

Tuesday
B-eggs, toast, tangerines
L-pizza, salad
D-white bean and veggie soup seasoned with a pork bone(crock pot), biscuits

Wednesday
B-oatmeal, fruit smoothies
L-leftover soup,biscuits
D-grilled cheese, veggies, chips

Thursday
B-cheese grits, grapes
L-leftovers
D-ginger stir-fry chicken(new recipe), brown rice

Friday
B-hot cross buns, fruit smoothies, hard-boiled eggs
L-leftovers or peanut butter and honey sandwiches
D-steak, creamy red potatoes and peas(new recipe but looks like something my mom used to make!), salad

Saturday
B-cereal, milk, fruit
L-tuna pasta salad, veggies
D-egg casserole, fruit salad

**To view more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie!

No comments: