Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Funnies: Texting For Seniors

 This list has been floating around on Facebook for a while and some of them always make me LOL. 

Even for me, some of these could be quite useful seeing as GHA and FWIW ,or maybe more accurately FWIWD (Forgot What I Was Doing) seem to find their way into my conversations. And wouldn't it be a hoot to put HGBM on the babies' daily schedules


Enjoy!


ATD: At The Doctor's
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare
CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center

FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
LWO: Lawrence Welk's On
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner

ROFLCGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing Can't Get Up
TTYL: Talk To You Louder
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?

WTP: Where's The Prunes?
WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil



Have a great weekend!








1 comment:

Abbie Byers said...

I love those! Still laughing :)