Monday, April 21, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



We were away this weekend so I missed my scheduled bi-monthly grocery shopping. Oh well! I scratched together a menu using what I have on hand and it doesn't look too bad or really much different than other weeks. LOL! I am relying on frozen veggies and a big bag of organic carrots I have in the fridge for my veggie supply this week. We'll make do and sometime this week I'll get out to stock back up!

Monday-BBQ Meatballs*, baked brown rice, veggie

Tuesday-Spinach quiche*, carrot sticks, muffins

Wednesday-chicken, veggie and rice stir fry/ skillet dish

Thursday-Israeli Spice chicken legs, falafel, veggie

Friday-attending a wedding

Saturday-waffles, sausage and hopefully some fruit by then too!

All freezer meals are marked with an *.

Breakfasts will be whatever I can scrounge up- frozen pancakes, oatmeal, whole-grain toast, maybe some eggs!

Lunches will be leftovers.

For more menu planning inspiration, please visit I'm an organizing junkie!

No comments: