Recently, I was able to participate in another of Monica and Carrie's Sister Shoebox swaps. The theme for this swap was JOY and my swap partner was Katie!
Katie was such a fun swap partner. We've been blogging buddies for a while now and she is a sweet and enthusiastic sister in Christ!
Here's what I sent to Katie:
- JOY To The World garland.
- Christmas CD with some of our favorite Christmas tunes to fill her home with sounds of JOY!
- Gift bags to bring JOY to others.
- Handmade JOY Christmas cards to tell others about the real reason for the season.
- Fun gingerbread cupcake liners and decorations and a big container of sprinkles for JOY in making memories with her 3 children!
- Bag of hot cocoa mix and candy canes because it's a JOY for her to make a special treat for her family.
- Cupcake print matching aprons for Katie and her 4 year old daughter because it's a JOY to work together!
Wow! I was blown away with everything that Katie sent in my box. Everything was beautifully packaged and each item had a tag with a Scripture verse that included the word JOY with personal notes on the back of each one. It was so much fun to read and look at everything!
- A cookie mix and sprinkles.
- Candy cane cookie cutter.
- A bag of treats for the Cherished Dog.
- A clip board for post-it notes made from a coaster. So cute!
- Giradelli peppermint bark candy. One of my favorites!
- A sign that reads "The Joy Of Family."
- The Joy of Cooking cookbook.
- Recipe cards.
- Jingle bell wreath ornament.
- 2011 purse-size calendar/planner which she decorated with a music note and a verse.
- Decorated clip board with a snowflake background and a hymn sheet for Whiter Than Snow. I love this!
Thanks to Monica and Carrie for hosting the swap. Go to Carrie's blog to see other JOY swap participants!