Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I know what that means! Time to look at how the week went weight-loss wise. I'm sharing my progress along with Kate and Joy again at Happy To Be At Home. Be sure to stop by to read about their progress and perhaps join in!

Food:
I've done really well with portion sizes and not snacking between meals. I do need to keep working on eating more veggies.

Water:
This is going well.

Exercise:
We've had a lot of rain and very cold winter weather the past 5 days. I have not been out running or walking except for a couple very short strolls. I'm getting back into regular exercise soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Successes:
Staying on the weight-loss train for 2 months now!

Challenges:
Getting enough veggies.
Getting back into my exercise routine.

Plans for next week:
I definitely need to get back into regular exercise as well as work on getting more veggies into my diet consistently. I eat veggies, just some days not enough.

Weigh-in:
I lost another pound! Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

fivejs said...

I feel for you. Veggies and exercise are two things I struggle with. Good job on the weight loss this week. I'm looking forward to reading about your progress next week!

Joy @ Five J's