Back to the To-Do List this week:
1) Mow lawn- done!
2) Trim bushes in backyard.
3) List some items to sell on Ebay and Craig's List. Have a few items I'd like to move out.
4) Pick blueberries or blackberries...maybe!
5) Plant some more green beans.
Last week's painting activity--this was a big hit with everyone!
Fun Stuff For The Kidlets:
Big Brother is attending camp this week so this week's fun activities are mainly for Toddler Girl. For a toddler, open-ended process-oriented activities are the every best as this age is so into exploration of everything! So I've planned a few simple things for her that I know she'll love!
**Water play-- Put a few inches of water in a plastic tub and add some colanders, funnels, yogurt cups and assorted water toys. Let her play..outside! :-)
Important: Never ever leave a small child unattended around water even if it's only a few inches!! Always provide close supervision.
**Edible finger paint. Tint a little plain yogurt with food coloring. Another outside activity!
**Drawing with markers--this is a favorite!
**Stroller ride around the neighborhood--weather permitting. It's been pretty hot here already this week!
Taco Salad from last week.
On the low-carb menu this week:
**Out for breakfast(1x)
**Scrambled eggs with veggies(5x)
1) Banana and peanut butter--this was after eating a bigger breakfast than usual at a restaurant!
2) Cold rotisserie chicken, veggies
4) Hard-boiled eggs, cheese, veggies
6) Tuna salad lettuce wraps, veggies
Supper: Trying not to use the oven much this week!
Most meals also include a salad and/or veggie.
1) BLT salad-- bacon, lettuce, tomato, swiss cheese, hard-boiled egg.
2) Egg roll lettuce wraps-- sauteed cabbage and chicken seasoned with garlic and soy sauce wrapped in lettuce.
4) Spaghetti squash with red sauce-- cook squash in crockpot.
5) Beef ribs on grill.
6) Rice salad with chicken and veggies.
**This post is part of Menu Plan Monday!
What are your favorite warm weather meals?