Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Dinner

We went to my sister's house for Thanksgiving Day. They live a little over 2 hours away from us so we don't get to see them all that often.

She and I shared the meal preparations. She made the ham, green beans, potatoes and a corn casserole (and hosted the event) and I brought dinner rolls, sausage stuffing with apples, cranberries and nuts, a sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce (we like the jellied kind from a can!) and pecan and pumpkin pies for dessert. The stuffing and sweet potatoes were both dishes from my Dream Dinners adventure and both were very good. The meal was enjoyed by all!

My sister's family is getting ready to move to another house so we kept things very simple as many of their belongings are already packed up for the move!

It was a nice and relatively quiet Thanksgiving Day!

No comments: