Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Another weigh-in Wednesday! Let's see how I did this past week...

Food:
Not so good. Valentine's Day and hormones had me snacking on as many sweets as I could find! I also made and ate way too many sugar cookies for Valentine's Day.I think I ate more sugar last week than I have in all of 2009 so far. Not good, not good.

Water:
I was doing really well on drinking enough water, but have gotten off track in the last few weeks.

Exercise:
The running is going well. It is a lot of work! Now that I am running longer distances(20 minutes this week), I'm having a lot of trouble with stiffness and soreness in my knee. My first thought was that the muscles are getting a workout. And they are, but it appears that it may be something more than that. I'm hoping that it will go away soon!

Successes:
I'm doing well with portion control at meals.

Challenges:
Staying away from the sweets!

Plans for next week:
Up my water intake.
Concentrate on more veggies.
Stay away from the sweets!

Weigh-in:
I lost 1 pound this week. Yeah! If you have been following these updates, you will know that I hadn't lost any weight in the 8 weeks that I've been exercising and watching what I eat. So let's all do a happy dance! I dropped one pound even with eating Girl Scout cookies, Valentine cookies and banana cake! Not that I should try another week like that....:-)

**This post is part of Happy To Be At Home's Weigh-In Wednesday.

No comments: