Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Bit Under The Weather

We've been a bit under the weather the past few days with what I imagine as the first colds of the season! We're definitely feeling a whole lot better now that we've had some extra rest and I've loaded up on supplements.

I used this time to try out my new bottle of Berry Well. While I didn't experience the near-instant relief that I've read about, I did feel better when I took it regularly along with Echinacea and Bromelain Sinus-Ease, both of which almost always work well for me. Plus, Berry Well tastes really really good! I can't stand any cough syrups or liquid meds because they taste so nasty, so this was a pleasant surprise!

I spent the first day of my cold both sneezing and wheezing, so I drank lots of Yogi Breathe Deep tea to help with my asthma symptoms.

Otherwise, we drank lots of water and ate plenty of homemade soup and chicken broth.

Oh, it's good to feel better again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you both feel better soon! :)