Saturday, March 13, 2010

Out And About

While you're roaming around in the blogosphere this weekend, enjoy these worth-while reads and fun ideas!
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just in time for spring cleaning, this is a great list of homemade cleaners @ Christian Homekeeper Network.

These flowers are so cute @ Bird Crafts.

Stephanie shares how to make fabulous soup from scratch @ Keeper Of The Home. I use many of the same techniques for making soup without a recipe. I'm looking forward to getting out of my current "boring soup rut" by trying a few of her ideas!

This post puts into perspective how truly blessed I am @ The Finer Things In Life.


**Oh and don't forget the time change! Daylight Savings Time again! Turn those clocks ahead tonight so you're not an hour late for church tomorrow morning!**

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for the reminder about changing clocks. We had forgotten!

Love the link for the flowers. I might have to play with those and see if I can make some put onto clips for Megan's hair.