Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal


Here’s What’s happening …..


In My Kitchen …. chicken broth, freezer cooking day yesterday, tried a new shrimp recipe tonight.

What I’m Reading … The first part of the book of Romans- a chapter each day. No other books yet.

What I Have Been Learning …It's better to say less than to talk more and say the wrong things. :-)

What I’ve Been Noticing ….How much more peace I have and how much more I can accomplish when my priorities are in the right order.

On The Back Burner of My Mind ….Preparing for and signing up for spring craft shows that I want to be  a part of.

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses ….Whether or not I should go to the Women's Retreat in a few weeks. I signed up a while ago and have been looking forward to it. I still would like to go but for the past few days have had a very uneasy feeling about it. Praying for wisdom!

**Thanks to Sylvia for hosting the Homekeeper's Journal!

No comments: