Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal

What's happening in my home? 

I'm finally starting to get back on track after being gone at a retreat last weekend.  I think I'm finally starting to get caught up on sleep too!

In My Kitchen ….Easy stuff this week. Crockpot pinto beans yesterday. Crockpot BBQ ribs today. Trying to use up all the odds and ends in the fridge.
With my Family … good!
What I’m Reading …Jan Karon's Mitford Cookbook and Kitchen Reader, Coming Attractions by Robin Jones Gunn, Fix It And Forget It Lightly(crockpot cookbook).
An area where I wish I was stronger …My prayer life- a work in progress.
What I’ve Been Noticing …The Holy Spirit's voice and presence daily.
A character from literature that I would bring to life if I could... Hmmm...can't think of any right off. Also having a hard time recalling any actual literature. LOL!!!
On The Back Burner of My Mind ….Keeping up with our busy spring!
In The Deepest Darkest Recesses …. Lots of thoughts and stuff sloshing around as I process everything I took in at the retreat. Maybe I'll share some of it with you; I'll have to see.

**Thanks to Sylvia from Christian Homekeeper for hosting Homekeeper's Journal!

No comments: