Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday



We've got a lot going on this week so I'm trying to keep things as easy as I can. I'm also due for a stock-up of pantry staples at the beginning of the month so this menu is based on what I have on hand to use up!

My crock pot will come to the rescue this weekend as we will be busy. Letting the crock pot cook my meals is one of the best ways to avoid going out to eat when I'm tired and extra busy!

Here's what's cooking this week:

Sunday- My husband took me out for a pre-birthday steak dinner. Yum!

Monday-Eat at church meeting.

Tuesday-My birthday! I have several FREE birthday coupons to use so I think we'll plan a fun meal out with those!

Wednesday-Chicken gravy on toast, veggie

Thursday-Crock pot Shepherd's Pie(new recipe), bread

Friday- Eating on the go since we'll be set up at a show most of the day. I'm planning to pack the cooler with sandwiches, a main dish salad of some kind and some snacks to make sure we don't go hungry!This will be for both lunch and supper.

Saturday- Crock pot Sweet and Tangy Twisted Beef served over brown rice.

What's cooking at your house?

For more menu planning inspiration, please visit Organizing Junkie!

**While you're here, check out my giveaway. You could win a handmade purse!

No comments: