Monday, May 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday


Happy Memorial Day to all of my U.S. readers! I hope you take a moment today to remember those who have fought and are fighting for our freedom. Without their sacrifice, we would not have all the privileges that are ours in this wonderful country!

To my non-U.S. readers, Happy Monday! I'm glad you're here, too!

I'm telling you, I'm loving my new meal rotation that I posted about last week. It is so easy to plan! Plus, I really don't have to think much about breakfast!

Here's this week's supper menu:

Sunday-cheese melts, carrot sticks, watermelon

Monday-eat at church meeting. I'm taking watermelon and coleslaw to go along with BBQ ribs. Yummy, yummy!

Tuesday- stir fry(chicken, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots,mushrooms), brown rice, applesauce

Wednesday-pigs-in-a-blanket(hot dogs wrapped in bread/roll dough and baked), carrot sticks, pineapple

Thursday-beef stroganoff(crock pot), egg noodles, peas, applesauce

Friday- picnic. Menu TBA.

Saturday- egg casserole**, pineapple

**Indicates already prepared freezer item.

For more menu planning inspiration, click on over to Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

No comments: