Monday, June 02, 2008

Menu Plan Monday- 2 Week Menu



I plan my menus 2 weeks at a time to go along with my shopping schedule, so I figured that I would just share both weeks at one time today. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. :-)


For breakfasts, I will be choosing some items off this list. Lunches are usually leftovers. Otherwise I scrounge something up!

All freezer meals are marked with *.

Sunday
Lunch-Potluck picnic with our church family. I took a layered nacho dip with tortilla chips and Deluxe Chocolate Marshmallow Bars.
Dinner- Layered Nacho Dip, chips, brownies

Monday-Baked Potatoes with bacon, cheese and sour cream, salad

Tuesday-steak with blue cheese butter, stuffed mushrooms, mixed green salad

Wednesday-homemade pizza, salad, fruit

Thursday-veggie lasagna*, homemade bread, fruit

Friday- eat out

Saturday-waffles, eggs

Sunday
Lunch-TBD
Dinner-wraps with cream cheese and olive spread and various chopped veggies and shredded cheese

Monday-Chicken Pasta Salad, muffins

Tuesday- Meatballs, rice, steamed veggie

Wednesday-Spinach Artichoke Quiche, sliced fresh veggies and fruit

Thursday-Chicken Orzo*, veggie or salad

Friday-Israeli Spice chicken chunks, tabouli, hummus and chips

Saturday-omelets, toast

For more menu planning inspiration, please visit I'm an organizing junkie!

No comments: