Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back In The South

I arrived back home from Oregon at midnight on Saturday night.

I'm glad to be home!

Both of us suffered colds during the past week. We're pretty congested now. Hopefully, we'll be completely back to normal soon.

In the meantime, though...I have a house to clean, laundry to wash, clutter to wade through and a yard that needs tending(think jungle after about a month of no attention).

Pace myself. This is how I'm operating this week. By tackling a few areas each day, the house will be pretty much back to it's relatively clean, lived-in state by the end of the week.

I can always hope that I'll get my much-loved routine back, too.:-)

I'll be posting throughout the week so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann,
Glad that you are back. Sorry to hear of your colds. My dh is sick right now too - hard to be sick like that in the summer months.

Pacing...ahhh, yes, I am familiar with that. :) Probably seems overwhelming right now, but you'll get there. Take good care of yourself!