Monday, October 20, 2014

Reading and Eating



I started re-reading Little House In The Big Woods this past weekend and am almost finished. It is such a cozy read--charming and simple. One of my favorites! 

My plan is to read through the whole Little House series this fall/winter. It's been a long time since I read them. 

I've had a bag of butterscotch chips languishing in the freezer for some time now. They were given to us.  If they were chocolate or peanut butter chips, they would be long gone! I saw this recipe for Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies at Living Well Spending Less and decided to bake some cookies just for the fun of it. They are really yummy!

I love fall!

**I will continue my vacation posts once we get all 200+ photos edited and organized!!!**


3 comments:

Rhonda said...

I like your canning jar rings pumpkin very much.

Wendi said...

We have been reading the Little House series as a family in the evening. We are finishing up The Long Winter. It is a great series and I am so happy that Megan is falling in love with it also!

Melanie said...

I enjoy re-reading them too! Such sweet and simple stories. :-)