Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Gift Of Meat!


For the past few years, Andy's grandparents have sent us a box of Omaha Steaks meat for Christmas. They usually let us know ahead of time to be expecting the package and we eagerly await it's arrival! As you can tell in the picture, even one of the boys I babysit was excited to see what was in the box.

This year's box held one box of ground beef patties as well as several boxes of different steaks. Yum!

This meat is always really good and I try to stretch it out to make it last as long as I can throughout the year. :-)

Thanks, Nan and Poppie!

3 comments:

DarcyLee said...

What a great gift. My husband would love it.

Wendi said...

Great gift! My brother-in-law usually gets some as gift from a client, excellent steak!

Arlene said...

Great gift! My parents sent us a package once, and it was filled with a bunch of yummy treats - best part was that we were able to feel like we were splurging, but we didn't have to spend any money for it. :o)