Friday, June 29, 2007

Oregon Pictures

We are headed to New York state to spend the 4th of July with family. In the meantime, please enjoy browsing these few pictures from my recent trip to Oregon!

I pray that all of you have a safe and happy holiday as we celebrate the wonderful freedom God has given us in this country!

Graduation Day: My brother Nathan. We are so proud of him!

Agate Beach along the Pacific coast.


My mom and dad.


It was the perfect day for flying kites on the beach!

My little nephew, Knox, playing on the beach. As you can see, one must often wear jackets when visiting the Pacific coast!

1 comment:

Debbie J said...

I love Dollar Tree too. Sometimes I buy their cards too. For my mother as one of her Christmas Gifts last year, I bought her a big pile of cards from DG, a roll of stamps, pens, envelopes, note pads and a pocket calendar that I had written all the birthdays of her many grandchildren, great grandchildren and us 5 kids and spouses. I also purchased a plastic storage container for all of it from DG. It was a great gift. Have a great 4th of July!