I cheated a little and did a few of the kitchen jobs along with dining room and laundry room tasks. such as- cleaning the trash cans at the same time I cleaned the laundry trash cans and laundry baskets and washing the window, blind and curtain at the same time I did the dining room's. It just made more sense that way!
Here's my finished list for the kitchen:
- washed out trash cans
- cleaned woodwork, doors, walls, base boards
- cleaned out cabinets and drawers-not many so this was an easy job!
- cleaned outside of refrigerator, stove and dishwasher
- wiped counters
- cleaned sink
- cleaned above stove
- cleaned stove top, burner coils, burner pans
- cleaned oven
- washed window and blind
- washed curtain
- swept and scrubbed floor
- washed rugs(with bathroom rug for later in week)
Rooms I have scheduled for spring cleaning later this week: