Since I'm in one of those seasons right now, I spent a little time thinking it over last week and here's what I came up with.
Note: This is suitable for me, my family and my lifestyle. It will probably not work for you; adapt as needed!
- Quiet time with God-usually 15-30 minutes.
- Sweeping and vacuuming floors.
- Meal prep-keep meals simple!
- Kitchen clean-up.
- Make bed.
- Keeping house generally neat.
- Thirty minutes of exercise-this is usually a walk with dog and stroller in tow but it works and is a win-win for all of us!
- Childcare(if applicable).
- Clean clothes, towels and sheets.
- Keeping to my budget.
- General cleaning- kitchen, bathroom, floors.
- Two-hour freezer cooking session-this has helped tremendously to have some prep work done and food ready to pull out. This is beneficial for both time and budget!
- Stretching grocery trips to save time and money.
- Planning and using my calendar!