Thursday, November 04, 2010

I'm Thankful For A Paved Driveway

Throughout the month of November, I'll be sharing short little posts about things I'm thankful for! Instead of jumping right to Christmas, I want to take time to think about the many blessings I've been given by my wonderful Heavenly Father and cultivate a grateful and joyful spirit. I hope you'll join me by taking the time to comment about the blessings you have received!

It's raining today. Whenever it rains, I'm reminded how wonderful it is to have a paved driveway!

At our old house, the driveway was dirt. When it rained, it became very muddy and water would sit in the holes. The sidewalk would also flood in spots.  Now whoever comes into our home can walk up to the door on pavement. So much nicer and less messy!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: