Since we unexpectedly ended up leaving town for a few days last week, I'm transferring the meals we didn't get to make from last week's plan over to this week. I figure since I have all the ingredients already, why not?
Pair that with inexpensive corn on the cob (10/$1) and a free 1 pound box of salad greens from Earth Fare plus $.49 pound peaches from Harris Teeter and I think we are pretty much set with groceries for the week.
Supper Menu for Monday through Saturday:
1) Leftover lentils and rice with salad greens and vinaigrette dressing.
2) Scrambled eggs, waffles**, fruit smoothies
3) Sloppy joes, homemade buns**, coleslaw, corn on the cob, pickles
4) Homemade pizza, salad, dessert treat
5) Macaroni pie, peas
6) Beef and broccoli stir fry, brown rice
**Indicates already-prepared freezer item.
Head on over to Organizing Junkie for more menu planning inspiration!