Friday, August 27, 2010

Knox's 5th Birthday Party

My nephew turned 5 last week so that meant a birthday party trip over the weekend. This was his first party with kids instead of all adults. He had 4 friends over ranging in age from 4 to 6 years old and I do believe a good time was had by all! We were honored to be the first party guests to be put on the list even though we are not kids. :-)

Party activities included football, kickball, making their own pizzas and eating pizza and excavator cake!

My sister made this excavator cake, as requested by the birthday boy. She found an idea online and then tweaked it accordingly. I think she did a fabulous job, don't you?


The party table. 

Can you believe that this is really the only picture I got of the birthday boy? I did gets lots of shots of the cake though.:-) Here he is with his beloved Uncle Isaac!

Happy 5th birthday, Knox!

No comments: