Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Too Many Lids


This is what happens when I take my own advice too seriously-over 2 dozen leftover mayo lids living in my cabinet!

That's a lot of lids. Especially considering that I don't normally use more than 5 at once!

Even though I really wouldn't be considered a packrat, sometimes I religiously keep things to reuse never thinking of how many I already have or could possibly use.

Some examples:
--gift bags
--twist ties
--grocery bags
--rubber bands
--salsa, peanut butter and spaghetti sauce jars with lids
--paper that's only printed on one side

Reusing and recycling is good. But if not used, it eventually becomes clutter.

When you clean out your drawers and cabinets, what sort of things do you find that you've saved too many of? Please share!

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I always find that I have saved too many rubber bands that were wrapped around the newspaper.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.