Thursday, October 22, 2009

On The Road Again


Photo from freefoto.com

We're heading out in the morning for a long weekend away. First to a songwriting seminar for my husband and then on to spend a couple of days with his parents.

 The sewing machine is packed along with enough fabric, patterns and ideas to keep me well occupied. My coupon bag is also by the door with several weeks worth of inserts to clip and organize. In addition, I'll have the laptop with me and possibly something to read.

I wouldn't want to be caught with nothing to do, you know! I'm looking forward to the weekend!

Be back next week. See ya later alligator!

3 comments:

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

Have a great time!! I was going to say "don't do anything I wouldn't do" - but in rethinking that I think you ARE "planning" to do all that I would do, so essentially I'm saying the same thing. ;)

Sounds like fun!!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

Have a wonderful weekend! Sounds like a fun time for you both!

Manuela

DarcyLee said...

After while, crocodile!

Have a great time! I hope you share some of your sewing projects later :)