My friend Gail has been busy awarding and tagging me (and others!) the past couple of weeks. Thanks, Gail!
First off, she awarded me the BFF(Blogging Friends Forever) award. Now doesn't that sound like junior high!;-)
The Blogging Friends Forever Rules are:
1. Pass along to five people and five people only.
2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
3. One has to be someone new, or recently new to your blog, or live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the 'Blogging Friends Forever' award.
I'm having a hard time thinking of 5 dedicated followers of this blog(who comment so I know they're here!) who haven't done this one already. I pick Kathryn, Monica, Arlene and DarcyLee and you!
Next, she tagged me to tell 6 random quirks about myself.
For this one, I'm tagging anyone who wants to do this!
Ummm, random quirks. I think I've done this one at least once before but I'll list some stuff again! I have enough quirks to go around.
1) I love tissues. I often have one in my hand. My husband teases me about the wadded tissues under my pillow at night, too. I guess tissues are my security.:-)
2)When driving, I'll all of a sudden panic that I've left my keys at home. Duh! You're driving right? You had to have your keys!
3)I'll ask my husband if he's had enough to eat before he's hardly had time to take a bite.
4)I like to keep the remotes in the T.V. cabinet. Instead of where we are sitting like normal people would do.
5)I love sour and tart flavors. Plain yogurt, Sour Patch Kids, lemons, etc.
6) I'm notorious for grabbing the car door handle just as my husband hits the unlock button. Then the door doesn't unlock! I think that "Quick Draw" is what he calls me.
Please share your quirks(family friendly please!) with the rest of us!