I completed the bedroom (master bedroom, only bedroom, whatever you want to call it!) last weekend. This was not a hard job. I was so thankful!
Here's what I did:
- washed sheets, blankets, all linens and curtains
- washed windows
- cleaned blinds
- swept cobwebs
- scrubbed base boards, walls, window frames and doors
- vacuumed floor
- dusted all furniture, and picture frames
- washed strands of ivy that are draped over each window
- clean the ceiling fan-OOPS!
- change out seasonal clothing (with the cold snap that's been through the South, I figured it wouldn't hurt to leave the winter clothing in the drawers and closet for at least one more week!)
The good thing is- I only have two rooms left to clean.