Thursday, April 11, 2013

Etsy News

I've had a good amount of business through my Etsy shop lately. Yeah!

My goal has been to have at least 50 items for sale in my shop. I keep getting close but then I'll have a sale or two, bringing the number of items for sale back down. Oh well, that's a good problem to have! :-)

This burlap pillow cover was a recent custom order. Thanks Christina!

I just love the color combination she chose!


The hanging kitchen towels were getting low so I just added another batch to the shop. These have sold very well!  I had more but some friends saw them at my house and bought a few right then and there! So I'll be making more in the near future.

Thanks for looking!




3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Good for you! Your things are really pretty

Melanie said...

Congratulations on your sales, Mary Ann. You do beautiful work!
Hope you have a great weekend! :-)

Bevy @ Treasured Up and Pondered said...

I just nominated you for the Liebster Award... see my blog for post details. And these are your questions, from me. I hope you'll accept this award.
1. Your blog title/name? How did it come about... is there a story?
2. Books. Who is your favorite author? What is your style?
3. Speaking of Style. Who/what inspires you in your wardrobe selection?
4. If you're a mom! - Any advice you could share? If you're not... What do you wish you could share?
5. In blogging.. Do you share your Faith? Why or Why not?
6. Collections... What is yours? Baskets? Cookbooks? - How did you get started?
7. Do you have that one "best friend" - what makes her a great friend? Give me just two-three words.
8. Pizza or Stromboli? Would that be homemade or "Take Out"?
9. Camera advice...is needed. What would you recommend?
10. And your favorite flower is...?
11. Tell me that one idiosyncrasy you LOVE about yourself..