Thursday, February 28, 2013

Target Deals


I don't do a lot of couponing at this point in my life but when there are good deals that I know I can use and it's convenient to make a trip to get them, I'm all over it!

I noticed via Money Saving Mom that Target had some good deals using their store coupons this week and I was going there anyways. So I printed some coupons, loaded up the toddlers and made a quick trip!

I got 2 bottles of bleach (64 cents each), 4 jars of spaghetti sauce (50-60 cents each) and 2 picture frames (FREE). All are items I would buy anyways and I was looking for frames for a gift idea I have!

 So a pretty good little shopping trip if I  do say so myself!

What deals have you gotten lately? Do you use a lot of coupons or are you like me and pretty much only use them if completely convenient?


3 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

Hardly any coupons here either anymore. It seems the coupons/deals have changed with so many extreme couponers? You got some great deals though!

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, that's a great day shopping. I miss Target!! Enjoy your goodies.

Tonja said...

This is cool!