Wednesday, March 21, 2012

This 'n That

  • This time change has messed me up. I don't know why it's been so rough but I have been exhausted! Maybe I need to get more sleep... I love the longer daylight though.
  • We made a quick trip to Georgia last weekend to see Andy's great-aunt. She broke her hip a couple months ago and has been declining in health. It was a good visit although not very long!
  • One of the other guests at a recent Pampered Chef party told me about a produce co-op in our area. We got our first basket this week and are very pleased with the selection and quality for the price. More on this later...
  • Baby Boy is almost one! He crawls at lightening speed, is starting to climb and can take a few steps when he desires. 
  • Toddler Girl is almost two! She has quite the personality and is talking a lot now. We understand a lot now but some days we find our interpreting skills lacking. "Wounded Cheerios" and Lego Fries" was the best we could come up with this week!  She is like a big sister to Baby Boy  and is quite the role model for him. ;-)
  • Do you have any good ideas for organizing and hanging necklaces? I have a jewelry box for earrings and other small pieces but need a better system for necklaces. Any ideas--especially something that hangs on the wall--would be appreciated. I've looked at a few ideas on Pinterest but haven't found exactly what I want yet. 
  • We've had 80 degree weather here for the past week or two. Time to switch out the clothing! My mom called me today and they had multiple inches of snow in Oregon where she lives. And it's spring!
What's going on in your life?

2 comments:

Cindy@NorthofWiarton said...

Mary Ann,
Some very good ideas on youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvutXJRcXew

Hope you find something that will suit your need.

"Just Me"

Anonymous said...

An idea I came across for necklaces...
http://www.kellehampton.com/2012/03/happy-monday.html

Scroll to the bottom of her post and she explains it. So pretty!

Liz