Thursday, May 20, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles


Harris Teeter is doing their Super Doubles coupon event this week. This means that all coupons from $1 to $1.98 are doubling. As you can imagine, this makes for some sweet deals!

Instead of going through everything I've gotten on my super doubles trips, this time I'll just highlight a few good deals.

When organizing my coupons this week (for the first time in months, yes MONTHS- yikes!), I noticed that I had oodles of Muir Glen $1/2 coupons. Most of these came from the winter coupon booklet from Earth Fare. That particular booklet contained some super manufacturer's coupons so I picked up one or two every time I stopped in. I ended up with about 7 booklets, I think. :-) I also got some of these coupons from a couple different Eat Better America coupon mailers I received.

Anyways....

Harris Teeter has Muir Glen diced tomatoes on sale this week 3/$4. Using a $1/2 coupon makes them $.33 each! That's a good stock up price in my opinion. Even the Aldi brand tomatoes are over $.50 a can. We go through lots of tomatoes. I'm hoping this stash will last until I get around to canning the summer's bounty. I can always hope.

A couple other deals worth mentioning-

**Select Kashi cereals are 2/$3. Use $1.50/1 Kashi Heart to Heart Q from a Vocalpoint mailer to get this FREE. We really like this cereal.

** Old Orchard Healthy Balance juices are Buy 2 Get 3 Free. Use B1G1 Q from the May 2010 All You magazine and get 5 (64 ounce) juices for the price of one ($2.99). That comes to $.59 a bottle. Another great stock-up price!

** L.A. Looks Hair Gel is $2.15. Use $1/1 Q from 3/07 Smart Source insert or 5/23 Smart Source to get hair gel for $.15 each. My husband uses hair gel and it's one of those rare sale or coupon items so I'm excited about stocking up!

These are just a few deals I was particularly pumped about! For a complete list of Super Doubles coupon deals, visit Southern Savers.

No comments: