Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

I missed posting my weight-loss progress last week, so I'll pick back up today.

Food: I've been doing quite well with staying within my calorie limit and eating pretty healthy with the exception of a few days where I've gotten off track. The great thing with counting calories is that I can still have a small dessert or treat on occasion and can work it in to my daily allowance. I just have to make sure that I don't have too many treats! LOL!

Water: I haven't been drinking enough water this week. :-(

Exercise: I've been running close to a mile 3-4 times a week and then walking with the kids or dog the other days. Either way = exercise!

Successes: Staying on track pretty well while I was gone to the women's retreat. The meals provided were generally quite healthy with a large salad served at each lunch and supper. So it was pretty easy to eat right. I ate a bit more sweets and snacks than normal but I had planned not to be too rigid so it worked out well.

Challenges: Staying on track on the weekends and drinking enough water.

Plans for next week: Try to get more water in!

Weigh-in: I'm down one pound from last week. Woo-hoo! Last week, there was no weight loss (or gain), so I'm glad for losing one pound this week! 7 pounds down, 13 more to go! Almost halfway there!

If you're trying to lose some weight or make healthy changes, how are you doing? Let's talk about it in the comments!

No comments: