Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Washing My Shower Curtain Liner

My shower curtain liner always gets all gunky and nasty with mildew and soap scum. A while back I read a WFMW tip that said to throw it in the wash machine with bleach to wash. I washed it this way last week and then hung it in the bathroom to dry and it worked great! It was so much nicer than my previous way of dragging it outside and scrubbing and hosing down, etc. (I used cold water and a gentle and shorter cycle for this.)It came out all white and shiny with no stains in sight!

I don't have any idea whose blog I saw this tip on, but it was a really good tip-one I will be using often!

I thought I would pass this along!

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

This is how I've always washed mine too - love how easy abd effective it is!

G.L.H. said...

I discovered this several years ago. I even put it in the dryer for 15 minutes or so on "delicate," and then it doesn't spray me with drips when I'm trying to re-hang it.

I'm with you--no more scrubbrush out on the grass!