Friday, February 08, 2019

Baby Gets A New Hat

The Story of The Three Hats
As told by Baby Girl


 Once upon a time, Mommy thought I needed a hat. I had a hand knitted hat from when I was first born.


But this hat was too small. 

My Grammy bought me a hat.


But this hat was too big!

My mommy decided to make me a hat and printed off this pattern. But before she could sew it up, my Auntie sent me a package all the way from Washington State. In it was a pink hat.

And this hat was just right! 

And quite beautiful too, I might add. 


Mommy was happy and crossed making a hat off her monthly to-do list. And now my head is warm when we go out in the cold weather.

Thank you, Auntie!

The end.  

P.S.- My Auntie did not make this hat. She got it from the thrift store but it looks brand-new! My mommy loves thrifted items and apparently, I do too now!



5 comments:

Lillibeth said...

She looks so cute in all three! :-D
Keep warm!

Out My window said...

Too cute for words. I just want to hold her and kiss her.

Wendi said...

That hat is adorable, but not as adorable as the baby!

Rhonda said...

What a sweet story and cute baby ❤️
I like thrifted things too, especially for children.
I expect the hat from Grandma will fit next winter. Babies grow up way too fast.

Denise said...

A beautiful hat and a beautiful little girl.....