Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 12 In 2012

Can you believe that today is the last day of 2012?

I thought it would be fitting to leave with you my top 12 favorite posts from 2012.

  1. Settling In--We bought our first home this year!
  2. Room To Breathe-- Stay tuned as I revamp our routines in the new year and continue to find my groove in my ever-changing schedule!
  3. Resourceful Drawer Pulls-- Still love these!
  4. Dear Cookies
  5. Valentine Getaway
  6. 7 Things We Don't Usually Spend Money On
  7. Expensive Free-Range Chicken Challenge--Continuing to work on stretching the grocery budget and using resources wisely in order to afford  better quality food!
  8. Inexpensive Photo Album Gifts
  9. Gingham Pennant Garland Fun
  10. Birthday Party
  11. How Not To Be A Good Host
  12. Mailbox Facelift
Happy New Year!

See you in 2013!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas in your new home!
Happy New Year to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Mary Ann, for these and all your other wonderful posts this past year. Happy new year to you! May it be filled with blessings and joy.
Best wishes,
Anne
xx

Mary Ann said...

Anne,

Thank you so much for reading here!

Mary Ann

Debra said...

I love looking back on the year. I am always amazed at all I accomplished - especially since I usually feel like I don't get much done. :) Happy New Year!