Tuesday, November 01, 2011

The ABC's Of Thanks-- 'A'

This month I'll be going through the alphabet and giving thanks for those things and blessings that start with each letter!

Today for the letter 'A', I'm thankful for:

  • Andy- my husband!
  • A*****aka Toddler Girl-what a blessing and delight she is to her family and to us. 
  • A*****aka Big Brother- he genuinely loves the babies which is so sweet to see and keeps us on our toes!
  • Apples- So delicious this time of year and made into applesauce and apple butter, a wonderful treat for the rest of the year.
 Applesauce from a recent canning day!
I'll update this post if I think of any more 'A' blessings!

**Now it's your turn! I'd love to hear what 'A' things you're thankful for. Either leave a comment on this post or if you'd like to blog about it, come back and leave a link to your post in the comment section!

    1 comment:

    Tea said...

    This is fun Mary Ann! :)

    I'm having trouble thinking of words that begin with A...

    Okay, I'm thankful for...
    A**** - my dad.
    Apple Pie - my favorite pie.