Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday Funnies: The Difference Between Dogs and Cats


Christian comedian Ken Davis on the difference between dogs and cats:

The dog says, "You pet me. You feed me. You put a roof over my head. You must be God!"


The cat says, "You pet me. You feed me. You put a roof over my head. I must be God!"

**Right now, when you "Like" Ken Davis on Facebook, you will receive a free MP3 album download which includes this story. The free album is nearly an hour long and is very entertaining in addition to solid truth.



**Thanks to my husband's Facebook friend DeEtta who regularly posts these funny pictures of animals for our amusement!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so true!! Love those pictures...too cute!
Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! So very true. Our dog and our cat are *exactly* like that!

Rhonda said...

so true!
I do like the lolcats and cheesburger dogs. Back when I worked in an office and had permission to use their fancy printer all I wanted, I printed off lots of those funny cartoon pictures. I did so many that I had to glue them in Dollar Tree scrapbooks.
So when I need a laugh, I look at my silly books.