Friday, April 20, 2018

Catch-Up Week: Day 5

Hooray! It's Friday! Do you have any great plans for the weekend?

We're hoping to get the grass mowed for the first time this spring. A few things around the house and hopefully a movie!

What I accomplished today:
  • Prepped dinner--Oven Fajitas. This dish is one of my faves for being budget-friendly and easy to prep ahead and just slide into the oven.
  • Washed a load of towels. 
  • Cooked some chicken breasts for a new soup recipe I'm planning to try tomorrow. 
  • Wiped down refrigerator shelves. 
  • Cleaned the bathroom. 
I've been able to get the house into better shape this week. Of course, there's still more to be done but at least some improvements have been made. I will keep working on a few things each day.

Talk to you next week! Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend!

No comments: