Monday, May 22, 2006

Free Curtains!


After cleaning the office/craft room/guest room on Saturday, I felt like beautifying the room with some new curtains. When things are clean, pretty and somewhat decorated, I am more motivated to take care of it! So I went through my stash of fabric and found this plaid piece that was given to me last summer. I hadn't noticed it before but the colors go so nicely with the blue walls.

Curtains such as these are very quick and easy to make. I think it took me just under 2 hours to sew both curtains. I was very pleased to use something I already had and my husband loves the way the room looks now!

2 comments:

Monica Wilkinson said...

This turned out so cute! Great job!

Patty said...

They look lovely. I make all our curtains, mostly from the $1 yard fabric found at wal-mart.
Thank you for stopping by my blog Patty at MorningRamble